Snowmobiling
10:40 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Feeling the cold wind against your face, despite the helmet, and the smell of 2-stroke in the air is what I think of when I think of snowmobiling. The other night I was able to go out snowmobiling the first time this year. It had just snowed all day and we (my brothers and sister-in-law) decided to go for a ride. It was later at night at this time, so it was dark and the moon was out and bright. Both my brothers drove while Kim and I were passengers and man was it fun! I loved flying across a field going really fast, but I also enjoyed going through the woods and seeing the snow laying so gently on the trees. It makes for a beautiful sight!
Snowmobiling has to be one of my favorite things about winter and I can't wait to get on another ride again, hopefully soon!
Snowmobiling has to be one of my favorite things about winter and I can't wait to get on another ride again, hopefully soon!


0 comments:
Post a Comment