Christmas Time

10:11 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
This has to be one of my most favorite times of the year! It is for most people I guess...Listening to the Christmas music, buying gifts for loved ones, getting out of school, and I could go on. =) It's easy to get caught up in excitement and busyness of Christmas though only to forget why we celebrate Christmas. One way that helps remind others of the real, true meaning is the Live Nativity. The Live Nativity is a reenactment of the Christmas story with real animals, singing, and a pretty real setting. It's a lot of fun and really does remind people of what Christmas is really about; Jesus' birth. We have hundreds of people come out to it. I guess you could say it's a big hit!
I can't believe that Christmas is only 17 days away...it's going to be here before we know it!! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

0 comments: